Fiancé(e) and Spouse Visas

The U.S. Government is becoming increasingly skeptical of people applying for green cards through marriage. We will work with you to ensure your loved ones’ prompt arrival in the United States. Trust us to stand by your side every step of the way.

Also known as a K-1 or K-3 visa, the fiancé(e) and spouse visa was created by Congress to allow United States citizens to expedite the overseas process for reuniting with their fiancé(e)s, spouses and children in the United States. The K-1 visa also allows you to have your wedding in the United States.

These cases can be exceptionally difficult if someone has applied for a fiancé(e) or spouse visa before or if they have been previously denied. To be eligible to apply for a fiancé(e) or spouse visa, you must be a United States citizen. USCIS also requires substantial documentation of your relationship that we can help you obtain. The immigrant attorneys at Robichaud, Schroepfer & Correia, P.A. have decades of combined experience helping clients with difficult cases. We can help.