Family-Based Green Cards
We understand the importance of reuniting with loved ones. The U.S. government has very strict deadlines and evidence requirements in family-based immigration cases. You cannot ignore these requirements without risking a denial of your case, and improperly filed applications are difficult to correct. An experienced immigration attorney is necessary.
Contact Us Today
For A Free Consultation
Call Now (612) 333-3343
Free consultations are available for personal injury and workers’ compensation cases. For the convenience of our clients, we speak Spanish, Hmong, Vietnamese, Chinese and Somali.
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment if requested.
Why Choose Robichaud, Schroepfer and Correia, P.A.?
We have offices in Minneapolis, MN, and Louisville, KY, catering to all walks of life. Our clients place trust and confidence in our well-established law firm because we always put our clients first:
- A proven track record both inside and outside the courtroom.
- Clients are the boss. You’ll know the strategy and options. We guide and you decide.
- You will know we are fighting for you based on an understood game plan.
- You are not just a file number; we provide the individualized attention you deserve.
- We accommodate clients from all cultures in a variety of languages.
- We provide the strengths and benefits of a big law firm combined with the small-firm care and accessibility you deserve.
- We guide you in your case from start to finish to achieve the best outcome possible.
Our actions speak for us; contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
News & Resources
RSC Law Announces the Hiring of an Experienced Immigration Attorney
MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota—RSC Law proudly announces the hiring of Associate Attorney Evangeline Dhawan-Maloney. Evangeline brings a…
RSC Law Announces Super Lawyers Selections for Two Attorneys
MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota—RSC Law proudly announces that attorneys Paul Schroepfer and Robert Correia have been selected…
Personal Injury Attorney Robert A. Correia Named Attorney of the Year
MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota—Robert A. Correia, Shareholder and Lead Attorney of Robichaud, Schroepfer & Correia, P.A., has…