The attorneys at Robichaud, Schroepfer & Correia, P.A. are strong advocates for individuals who have been harmed or face the threat of harm in their home country. Contact our office immediately for more information. We can help.
The United States offers protection to people who are in danger of persecution in their home country through asylum and other related forms of relief. Depending on the situation, you may be eligible for sanctuary in the United States. Do not delay; you are required in most situations to apply for asylum within one year of your entry into the United States. Even if it has been more than one year, we may still be able to help you.
People who apply for asylum must have been persecuted for one or more of the following reasons:
- Political opinion
- Membership in a group, which includes many different reasons for persecution
There is also protection available to victims of domestic abuse and female genital mutilation. The persecution may be by the government or by a group the government cannot or will not control. If you are in the United States as a refugee, you may also be eligible to obtain your green card. Contact our team of immigration lawyers today.
Contact Us Today
For A Free Consultation
Call Now (612) 333-3343
Free consultations are available for personal injury and workers’ compensation cases. For the convenience of our clients, we speak Spanish, Hmong, Vietnamese, Chinese and Somali.
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment if requested.
Why Choose Robichaud, Schroepfer and Correia, P.A.?
We have offices in Minneapolis, MN, and Louisville, KY, catering to all walks of life. Our clients place trust and confidence in our well-established law firm because we always put our clients first:
- A proven track record both inside and outside the courtroom.
- Clients are the boss. You’ll know the strategy and options. We guide and you decide.
- You will know we are fighting for you based on an understood game plan.
- You are not just a file number; we provide the individualized attention you deserve.
- We accommodate clients from all cultures in a variety of languages.
- We provide the strengths and benefits of a big law firm combined with the small-firm care and accessibility you deserve.
- We guide you in your case from start to finish to achieve the best outcome possible.
Our actions speak for us; contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
News & Resources
RSC Law Announces Super Lawyers Selections for Two Attorneys
MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota—RSC Law proudly announces that attorneys Paul Schroepfer and Robert Correia have been selected…
Personal Injury Attorney Robert A. Correia Named Attorney of the Year
MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota—Robert A. Correia, Shareholder and Lead Attorney of Robichaud, Schroepfer & Correia, P.A., has…
RSC Law Success Story: $1.25 Million Settlement for Injured Client!
Results Matter. Small Firm Attention. Big Firm Results. RSC Law shareholder Robert Correia recently settled…