Executive Actions on Immigration

You, your family, and friends might now be able to get permission to stay and work in the U.S. We will provide a free consultation to determine eligibility, cost, and how long it will take.  You can trust that we will do it right.

The following people may be eligible:

  • Parents of U.S. Citizens and Residents
    • DAPA grants permission for parents of U.S. Citizens and Residents to stay and work in the United States.
  • Childhood Arrivals
    • The President has expanded DACA- if you missed it before you might be eligible now.
  • Spouses and Children of U.S. Citizens and Residents
    • The President has expanded Provisional Waivers for Unlawful Presence to include adult children of U.S. Citizens and spouses and adult children of Residents, so your loved one does not have to leave the country for an extended period of time when a family petition is filed.
  • Undocumented Immigrants
    • DACA and DAPA protect many undocumented immigrants from deportation.

Although the program is currently delayed ending a federal court ruling, we are cautiously optimistic that it will go forward as planned. Contact the experienced Minneapolis based immigration attorneys at Robichaud, Schroepfer & Correia, P.A. now at 612-333-3343 to schedule a consultation.