Robert A. Correia
Shareholder, Lead Attorney
Results matter. Attorney Robert Correia is a shareholder and lead trial attorney with RSC Law. He is a proven trial attorney who proudly dedicates 100% of his practice to helping people who have been injured. A top-ranked and award-winning trial lawyer, Robert provides exceptional counsel and support to his clients for car accidents, all types of vehicle accidents, all types of personal injury claims, and wrongful death claims.
Robert was honored as a 2022 Attorney of the Year by Minnesota Lawyer for his role as lead attorney in several million-dollar car accident recoveries in 2022—both by settlement and at trial. He has also been selected four (4) years in a row (2020-2023) as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers for his work in personal injury law. The Rising Star selection is only awarded to the top 2.5% of attorneys in Minnesota under age 40 or in practice for 10 years or less.
He has secured tens of millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for his injured clients. Along with maintaining a successful trial practice, Robert has extensive experience with arbitrations and appeals. He has gained a reputation as a fierce and tireless advocate for his clients both inside and outside the courtroom. He has achieved numerous winning jury verdicts for his clients at trial for far more money than the defendant or insurance company offered to his clients before trial. He has successfully litigated thousands of lawsuits in both state and federal court, consistently obtaining favorable results for his clients through mediation, arbitration, and at trial.
Robert focuses his law practice on all types of injury cases including car accidents, wrongful death claims, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, ATV accidents, airplane/aviation injuries and accidents, product liability claims, boating accidents, as well as injuries in the workplace. He also represents people injured from dog/animal bites and attacks, assault and battery, and slip and fall accidents. Robert always strives to achieve the best possible outcome by executing the right plan and strategy for each individual client. Putting his clients’ best interests first is always his top priority.
With Robert having the privilege to have helped thousands of injury victims, he understands the difficulty and hardship a person and their family experience after being injured. Far too often, insurance companies refuse to fairly compensate people for their pain and suffering, medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses after they have been injured. Robert regularly takes cases to trial, ensuring that his clients are fairly and adequately compensated for their injuries.
If you have been injured, he can help!
- United States District Court – District of Minnesota
Honors & Awards
- 2023 – Minnesota Monthly 2023 Top Lawyer
- 2022 – Attorney of the Year by Minnesota Lawyer
- 2020-2023 – Selected as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers
- 2018 & 2019 – 10 Best Attorneys – Client Satisfaction. American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Juris Doctor, (Cum Laude)
- William Mitchell Law Review (Assistant Editor Vol. 41)
- William Mitchell Law Review (Staff Member Vol. 40)
- Honors: CALI Award for Academic Excellence – Advanced Advocacy
- Honors: Dean’s List for Academic Excellence.
- The College of St. Scholastica, Duluth, Minnesota
- Bachelor of Arts (Cum Laude)
- Honors: Dean’s List for Academic Excellence
- Member, Pre-Law Society
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Minnesota Association for Justice
News & Resources
RSC Law Announces the Hiring of an Experienced Immigration Attorney
MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota—RSC Law proudly announces the hiring of Associate Attorney Evangeline Dhawan-Maloney. Evangeline brings a…
RSC Law Announces Super Lawyers Selections for Two Attorneys
MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota—RSC Law proudly announces that attorneys Paul Schroepfer and Robert Correia have been selected…
Personal Injury Attorney Robert A. Correia Named Attorney of the Year
MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota—Robert A. Correia, Shareholder and Lead Attorney of Robichaud, Schroepfer & Correia, P.A., has…